Location: North of the Legerins Vein, about 90 metres from Legerins Shaft
Latitude: 54.10648 Longitude: -1.96442
NGR: SE 02424 67847
Inscription: C L
This stone is associated with the Legerins Vein. It is about 70 cm long, and lying flat with only one face visible in the peat. It probably marks a lease held by Christopher Lawson (c.1734-1821) of Grassington. According to Raistrick, there are several CL stones in this part of the moor.