Location: 290 metres just east of south of Moss House.
Latitude: 54.096321 Longitude: -1.948008
NGR: SE 03498 66717
Inscription: HEN. WICKHAM & CO.
This stone marks the south-east extremity of the meer marked as "Wickam & Co 10 M" on the 1781 Brailsford survey. It is semi-reclining in the bog, about 30 cm high, with the inscription facing north. A drawing of the inscription appears in Arthur Raistrick's paper The Founders' Meer in the NCMRS 1962–1963 Transactions (see references). Henry Wickam of Cottingley (1736-1804) was a partner of a Leeds banking-house and Justice of the Peace.